Book Erin or Kalyn to Speak at your Conference or Corporate Event
Erin has presented to large organizations and corporations such as Bayer, Adama, and American Standard.
Her expertise is in showcasing the customer experience and how brands can use expert and trend research to design new products, services and experiences. She is also a recognized expert in research methodologies who is also a repeat guest lecturer at Art Center College of Design and Pepperdine University.
- Customer Experience and Journey
- Channel and Touchpoint Strategy
- The Impact of Expert Research Methodologies and Trend Research on Product and Service Development
- Design Research Methodologies to Find Key Insights
Kalyn has conducted workshops and experiential presentations for large organizations and clients.
Past clients include Safeway, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Metalcon, and Sunrise Brands. She is known for showcasing the trends that will impact a specific industry and sharing strategic actions needed to meet these movements head on.
- Macro Trends Impacting Your Industry: Consumer trends, lifestyle trends, social and technological changes
- Digital Disruption and The Changes coming to your Industry
- Future of the Industry (tailored to industry and category)